John"T" is 17 today...WOW!!!! Time sure does fly by way to fast. Seventeen years ago on this day I was in the hospital having our first child. I gave John a wonderful Father's day gift....John Timothy Jayne was born. It is so crazy to me that he is that old, but I tell John"T" he makes me feel younger every year he gets older. He is a wonderful son and brother. We are so blessed to have him in our life's. We are so proud of the achievements he has made in his life. He works very hard in anything he does and seems to never complain about anything. John"T", we hope you had a wonderful 17th birthday. We love you very much!!















Today we did just a little something for John"T" for his 17th Birthday. He had two of his best friends over to celebrate his day with him. I hope you had a great day John"T". Happy Birthday Son!!! We love you.










Sunday, June 21, 2009
John "T"s 17th Birthday
Posted by Mom to 4 Jaynes at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
cool, hey my new blog and e-mail is boxerlover98@msn.com
Post a Comment