I have some catching up to do with this blog... I haven't done any updating in a while. I will start with Christmas and work my way to what we are all up to now.
We spent Christmas 2008 at Gessika and H.B.'s house. We always have such a wonderful time together. Just hanging out and being together is the best part of Family!! 
Mom and Dad just hanging out with us kid!!!
Dad and H.B. playing a game of pool!!!
Getting everyone ready to open presents!!!
Me and John
Nephi and Felix
Dad and John
Camryn with Uncle John
Just hanging out!!!
Justine is just waiting to open up her presents!!
The three girls showing off their games!!!!
Mr. Eric...he sure has such a cute sense of humor!!!!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Christmas 2008
Posted by Mom to 4 Jaynes at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment